La Maison Louverie is situated on a 175 meter high hill top between Bergerac and Sarlat. The house is on the side of a small hamlet with a few houses nearby. Hidden from the tourist roads, its a beautiful drive from the Dordogne river up the hill, through a “magic forest’ with lots of green to Couleyrie. The hill top is surrounded by forest and on the grounds of Louverie it is “peace and quite”.
The facilities that are offered to our guests are the following:
In the rooms we provide: bed linnen, towels, shampoo, conditioner, showergel/soap, hair dryer, toilet paper, swimmingpool towels. A coffee and tea station with water cooker and coffee|tea|milk cups|sugar|cookies|bottle opener|mugs|cups|glasses|spoons. Reading materials, information about the area, leaflet with information and free wifi password. For more information what to find in your room, please check the menu “Rooms”.
Extra facilities on the premises (10 acres) is offered:
- Swimming pool (5×12) | Pool shower
- Sunbeds | Day lounger
- Guest kitchen -Atelier- in one of the outer buildings (fully equipped; stove|oven|fridge|freezer|pots|pans|cutlery|plates|trays|basic spices) table with 4/6 chairs
- Free WIFI
- Terrace with table/8 chairs | lounge set
- Picknick bench | BBQ area
- Shady lounge set
- 2 private lounge chairs for evening game viewing
- Tables and chairs in the sun and shade
- Big enclosed garden (dog friendly)
- Private field and forest with walking path
- Archery equipment (on request)
- Badminton equipment (on request)
- Fruit & nut orchard (free fruit in the season)
- Tourist information | leaflets about the area
- Free parking on private terrain
- Covered parking for bikes|motorbikes|classic cars
- Free booking services for restaurants and activities
There are NO televisions in the rooms; to enjoy the country feeling the best.