By booking a room or the house, you will be contacted via mail. In this email there is the standard procedure for making the payment. The payment will be at all times done by bank transfer.
By booking a room the full amount must be payed at once.
When the whole house is rented a down payment of 50% of the total sum and a security deposit of € 500 must be payed 3 months prior to the arrival date. If the booking and stay are within 3 months, then the full price and security deposit must be payed at once.
Bank details will be shared with you when making a booking.
- If a booking has to be cancelled and no payment is made, the cancellation is free
- Renting the house; If there is a cancellation after the down payment is made, the money will be refunded if: the cancellation is received in writing 45 days before the check-in date. After that the down payment will not be refunded.
- Renting a room; By booking the full amount has to be payed at once. If the room is cancelled 21 days prior to arrival, the amount will be payed back.
- We do not accept payment by creditcards on the premises
- By booking 1 room, children under 6 years of age are not accepted
- Dogs welcome. (the property has an enclosed garden) But guest dog has to be used to other dogs | Guest dog has to be mentioned by booking
- Smoking in the house is not allowed, outside no problem
- Using the pool is at own risk. Children are only allowed in the pool under surveillance of their parents or an adult.
- Party’s and non-guests are not allowed without permission of the hosts
- The hosts of La Maison Louverie can not be held responsible for any damage, theft, or self inflicted injuries at the premises
- Any damage done by guest to the interior, room, house or exterior are the responsibly of the guest and should be payed accordingly